Art, Animation, Literature, and More.
Come Check Out our Current Projects!
Consider our Patreon!
Our current animation project: an origin story set in Nintendo's Kirby Universe. We turn back time to the Great War preceding the canon series, the War only spoken about in whispers. Follow the mysterious soldier Meta Knight as he encounters friends and foes from across the galaxy, forged by their own stories and destined to shape the known universe with fidelity or flames. The perfect destination for veteran Kirby fans and newcomers alike!
For more info and updates, visit our project's YouTube Channel!: www.youtube.com/channel/UCmcIQ…
Visit our Journal above for links to all our media, and please consider our Patreon!
Greetings, creative explorer! My name is K. B. Miller, founder of the studio. We're working hard to create quality fanimations and movies (Nintendo-themed are the favorite!) for our peers to enjoy, as well as build an engaging, respectable creative community. To help us do that, I established...
MEET THE STAFF
- K. B. Miller -
I'm a creative and an aspiring film director/scriptwriter/story boarder, and the founder of Studio Kinbla. I'm currently working as a freelance artist and designer, with a side job in pyrography. I also write and animate in my free time! While my goal in life may be stretched across many potential fields, to put things in better perspective, I'm an avid storyteller. What better way to tell a story through art and film? I recently graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Applied Design, and a concentration in Sequential Arts. Next, I'm headed to Full Sail to get that MFA in Film Production! I'm currently creating the bulk of the content here on Studio Kinbla.
- DJ D'Anime -
With a heart of gold and an ear for music, no one leaves without a smile on their face when DJ D'Anime arrives on the scene. Gifted in the art of beat and remix, our DJ is currently establishing himself as the Studio's head music producer and consultant. He's also looking at Full Sail University for a degree in Sound Production. He also has an eye for art and photography!
Help us keep doing what we do! Join us as we create content fueled by the passions of fandoms and viewers like you!
- Working on a new fan series, Origin of the Meta Knight. Become a Patron to get behind the scenes looks at upcoming episodes and streaming!
- Running our Etsy business, Twin Sun Pyrography, to supplement income. We visit comic conventions and take online orders, so give us a look-see! Patrons get store discounts!
- Building an interactive community for creatives like artists, animators, and voice actors to collaborate and help one another make something great! Join our Patreon to gain access to Kinbla Alpha, our private Discord, or you can join Kinbla Omega now!
- Trying to figure out how we're gonna pay for college and seeking Internships and Careers within our chosen creative process.
WHAT WE DO
Telling stories and creating art are what opens the door to the imagination, teaches us life lessons we would have never suspected otherwise, and pulls those deep emotions from our hearts. That is why this Patreon is dedicated to all of the Studio's upcoming projects and works, because we're not showing signs of stopping anytime soon!
Potential Projects and Works:
- Fan Animations and Series!
- Original Animations and Series!
- Resources and Community!
- Remixes and Original Music!
- Original Literature and Screenplays!
- 3D Printing!
- Art Challenges and Fun!
- Cosplay and DIY Builds!
- Fan Fictions and Fake Movie Scripts!
- Blender, RPG Maker, even Gaming Shenanigans!
Where we come from, contributions don't come without rewards. After all, you're helping us pay the bills and keeping us doing what we love: making content for you! Contributing even $1 gives you access to more stuff we don't generally release to the public, and the rewards just keep growing!
Based on Your Subscription, You Could Gain Access to:
- WIP Media!
- Our Private Discord Server! (Indefinite)
- Animation Streams! (Modelling Streams are Open to the Public)
- Access to Downloadable Resources (such as 3D Models) and Prints!
- Access to Remixes and Original Music! (COMING SOON)
- Coupons and Discounts in our Etsy Store!
- Free Shipping Codes in our Etsy Store! (For as long as you're a Patron.)
- Your Name on our YouTube Videos as a Special Thanks!
- You Name on our Patreon Page!
- Free Pyrography Commissions! (One per Patron)
- Free 3D Modelling Services! (One per Patron)
- Free 3D Printing Services! (One per Patron)
((Just a quick side note, but by supporting us on Patreon, you concede to supporting Studio Kinbla and the creatives, not any content (such as fan art and fanimations) whose images are otherwise copyrighted. No monetization of any kind bars the public from enjoying this type of content. Please pay it forward by supporting the respective organizations. They're the reason we're here, after all!))
A BIG THANK YOU
That's all for now, but there is much more to come! We would like to take this conclusion to spread a heartfelt thank you to everyone: Patrons, DeviantArt watchers, YouTube subscribers, Twitter followers, contributors, voice actors, friends, family, YOU, and everyone who makes this Patreon possible. We couldn't do it without you. Thank you for helping us give back in the way only we know how.
((Top Contributors Get Their Names on Our Patreon Page and Videos))
Software at Our Disposal:
Paint Tool Sai
RPG Maker MV
Manga Studio Debut 4.0
is under my protection! Piracy = DEATH!
MY POLICY ON COMMISSIONS AND REQUESTS - I don't have any points, and I don't plan to get any. I'm not paying anyone points. I'm not one of those haggle people who bug for free stuff, and you shouldn't either. If I do open commissions, it WILL be Paypal or Square.
Sorry, that's how it is.